Stop the 5 O’Clock Freakout!
Attend my workshop
Mastering Meal Planning: Solving the “What’s for Dinner” Challenge
We’ve all been there – what I call, “The 5 p.m. Freakout.” You realize that you have three potential menu options at home, but you’re missing key ingredients in all three. Out comes the takeout menu. Again. You want to plan meals, but figuring out that process is just another flippin’ thing on your to-do list.
You’ve heard the research: Planning and prepping meals at home will save you time, money, help you eat more healthfully and can bring your family together. But it’s almost impossible to prep healthy meals every day with zero plan in place. The fix? Creating and following a simple system to use over and over again. Meal planning gets easier every week when you’ve got a system. The result? You provide delicious, healthful foods for your family without getting frustrated, overwhelmed, or stressed out. Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Come find out how.
- How meal planning can reduce your stress and help you reach your health and fitness goals, while saving you time and money
- How to develop good menu planning habits
- Resources that simplify the meal planning process
- Tips and tricks for maximizing your efficiency at the market and in the kitchen
- How to stock your kitchen for quick and healthy meals in a pinch
You’ll take home:
- All the tools to start planning your meals immediately, including a handy checklist and template to get you started
- A bonus, done-for-you weekly meal plan with recipes and a shopping list
© 2015, Sarah. All rights reserved.